|1. Mandatory tithes. (Pay 10%+ of your income) While tithes are not uncommon among religion, rarely are they mandatory. LDS theology states that in order to make it to the highest kingdom of heaven, you must pay a full and honest tithe.|
2. Pleasure in life. No coffee, no drugs, no tobacco.
3. Spirits. Everyone on earth now was a spirit in the pre-existence. When we die, our spirits are separated from our bodies and if we were good they go to “spirit paradise.” If we were bad they go to “spirit prison.” The spirit world exists as a place for spirits to go while awaiting the second coming.
4. Modern Revelation. The Mormon religion has a prophet. Anything that the prophet says is considered official canon.
5. Jesus visited the Americas. After Jesus’ resurrection LDS believe he visited the Americas.
6. The Nature of God. LDS religion believes in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit as separate beings. They also believe that God, Jesus and resurrected beings have bodies of “flesh and bone.”
7. Priesthood. In the LDS any worthy male can be given the priesthood. Blacks were not allowed to have the priesthood until 1978. Females are not allowed to have the priesthood.
8. Multiple Heavens. In LDS doctrine there are three heavens: the Celestial Kingdom, Terrestrial Kingdom, and Telestial Kingdom. The Celestial is the highest, where God and the ones who followed his law reside. The Terrestrial is the middle, where people who followed the Law of Moses reside. The Telestial is the lowest, where the ones who followed carnal law reside.
9. Forgiveness. In LDS theology you can be forgiven for any sin, save two. First, denying the Holy Spirit, and second, murder. Also, God is infinitely forgiving, until the second coming. After that, you end up where you end up, no matter what. There are no second chances. Period.
10. Multiple Worlds and Multiple Gods. Mormons believe that God created multiple worlds and each world has people living on it. They also believe that multiple Gods exist but each has their own universe. We are only subject to our God and if we obtain the highest level of heaven we can become gods ourselves.
This space HATES hypocrites. Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Buddist, and yes, fukkin Mormon. This manner of evil is the same regardless of whatever tag is stuck on it for convenience. Its all about SOME figuring they and their particular brand of dogma is the 'correct' and anything that differs is clearly 'incorrect'. Fuck you all. Period. End of Sentence.